Hope you are all doing okay, in these difficult times. I just thought I would let your know the latest “rules” I have put into place. These rules help with keeping up with staying safe for when we are due to return to the studio. Unfortunately the government ruling are a little strict, but its for the best because I am trying to keep us all as safe as possible.
- Wash hands/sanitise. I have an area set aside to do this with products for you to use.
- No guests please, because this makes 2m rule more manageable.
- Bring a blanket if you have a long appointment and you tend to get chilly easily. This prevents contamination of blankets used within the salon.
- Bring a pen to fill out any forms or ideally complete and return electronically prior to your appointment. This prevents contamination of pens.
- If you feel unwell in any way, please contact me ASAP so I can then rearrange your appointment.
- Wear a mask if you can. I have some here that you can purchase if you do not have one.
This is a very sterile environment where I work in, and I will be wearing all PPE: mask, visor, gloves, apron. I will have one client in at a time, and I will be sanitising all surfaces and tools in between each client. I did this before COVID-19, because it is part of my infection control certificate.
The latest training I have taken, has been an extra certification in COVID-19. The certification is for looking at infection control, health and safety.
I am buzzing to get back to work, so hopefully it wont be too long after 4th July 2020. I will keep you all updated as soon as I know what is happening.
Thank you for all of your support and kind words at this difficult time, because it truly means the world to me. Stay safe and we will speak soon.